Sonntag, 27. April 2008

One of those nights

Just some random pictures we collected the past days..










Soni
T:from one of those shops in NY
Pants:Zara
Shoes:Zara
Blazer:H&M
Bag:MiuMiu
Bracelets:Vintage


Lauri:
Shirt:H&M
Pants:Vintage
Leather Jacket:H&M
Shoes:Asos
Necklace:Vintage
Bag:H&M




Harley Davidson Tshirt (Lauri): Vintage
Boots(Soni):Zara


























14 Kommentare:

all about eve hat gesagt…

I like your outfits and cute pictures!

style.street hat gesagt…

cute pictures. i like the blac and white ones.
-jenna

Jen (MahaloFashion) hat gesagt…

amazing pictures
you are a beauty
love the blue shorts and the NY tshirt! such a fashionista!

975089 hat gesagt…

love these shots. esp this one
http://bp1.blogger.com/_YfcXXyskD6I/SBTt9CHbdiI/AAAAAAAAAPA/5KZ-yBEcaKw/s1600-h/DSCF4418.JPG
(is that you or your friend?)
very chloe sevigny, those white glasses.

i sold my black ones yes! desperate for cash. i'll buy a new pair one day its ok. maybe tortoiseshell...or white if i dare!

Benedicte hat gesagt…

Nice pictures, I like your clothes

lara hat gesagt…

Great outfits!! I really like the white wayfarers , i really need some too :)
Love yout blog, do you want to trade links?

lara hat gesagt…

ok I just linked you :) Great that you like my blog :) And great that you will visit my site as often as you can :)

laurairline hat gesagt…

Mensch, das sind mal schicke Bilder! Und die Outfits erst!!
Die Idee mit dem selbstgedruckten Shirt werd ich wohl klauen müssen, tut mir leid :P

Ach, deinen Blog finde ich auch ganz toll! Hast den super Stil :)

Wendy hat gesagt…

You guys have great style, cool photos.

geri hirsch hat gesagt…

totally adorable!

R hat gesagt…

I like the new header!

Richel hat gesagt…

love the headband and the electric blue shorts!

Charlotte hat gesagt…

This outfits are really hot! They look like outfits from American InTouch or so.

FASHION CHALET hat gesagt…

I extremely adore your style and Blog! So glad I came across it. I am linking your blog onto mine as we speak! =-)