Freitag, 25. April 2008

Finally arrived

Today my Wayfarers i ordered have just arrived, red & white. Also I have a new Tshirt, it's kind of a fake of Cory Kennedy's Ksubi Tshirts which is sold out, so i thought i make it myself. It doesn't look that real because it's much smaller than the original but whatever..
I just noticed that my dog is in like every picture and looks always the same












Blazer: H&M
T-Shirt: selfmade
Shorts: Zara
Boots: Urban Outfitters
High Heels: H&M

18 Kommentare:

Carolina Lange hat gesagt…

I love your new Wayfarers!
And your boots are amazing!

Carolina Engman hat gesagt…

Im glad you like my blog, but I write translations in the bottom of every post, so I'm pretty sure that you actually do understad a word ;)

/ Carolina, fashionsquad.com

geri hirsch hat gesagt…

love the wayfarers!!

Jenny Cindy hat gesagt…

Love the outfit!

Your blog is nice ^o^

975089 hat gesagt…

great photos. i just sold my wayfarers on ebay and now i'm regretting it!

btw your font and your background colour is too similar - i struggled to read the text even with my glasses hehe...

jennifer hat gesagt…

Aw, thanks!

I'm loving the shirt you made and it looks awesome!

M hat gesagt…

i like your style !
Nice blog =>

R hat gesagt…

Oooh I like the boots and the heels!

sofi hat gesagt…

i love those heels! and you blog.
ps i finally posted again!

Ane hat gesagt…

Your tee and wayfarers are really cool!

Ane hat gesagt…

Your tee and wayfarers are really cool!

Shes Dressing Up hat gesagt…

I love this outfit, great photos!

Wendy hat gesagt…

I love how you made that tshirt, way better and possibly cheaper. And your heels are darling.

Liz Lizo hat gesagt…

good job, the tshirt looks great.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am a big fan of making covetable pieces yourself! Tshirt looks most excellent!! x x You're dog is really cute too!

LINA hat gesagt…

Amazing outfit, I love the H&M shoes! The shoes I ordered from forever 21 are great, and actually a pleasure to walk in :-)

Keep commenting on my blog, so I dont forget yours :-)

all about eve hat gesagt…

LOVE the colour of your shorts!

Ashleigh hat gesagt…

love the wayfarers! and your style in general :)