Donnerstag, 3. April 2008

Some inspirations



VA VA VOOM I want those shoes!







I dont know exactly what fascinates me about this girl so much---- but this look so works for her!Its very clean and grown up but still looks extremly cool!





Love the skirt ,love the dramatic shoes and love the simple top,her look is dramatic (her height and body proably helps)but easy.I can see her working in Vogue..





There was a dress like this a while ago at mango I wish i had bought it...





If I ever get kids they will definitely look like this!



This just screams FRENCH!




These are some picture I found mostly on thesatoralist and cobrasnake.I find them so inspiring because they are real people and not models or celebritys who are dressed by stylists(except for mischa)

2 Kommentare:

fashionable hat gesagt…

o i want to have these shoes to!

SKYLA hat gesagt…

aw that little kid is so adorable. and born a model!