Dienstag, 29. April 2008

Another Floral Print

Actually i really don't like roses and big flower prints, only the small ones. But today i came across a long ugly skirt in my mom's closet. i've never seen her wearing this ugly thing. But i thought i should try to make a shirt of the neverworn skirt and this is the result.









26 Kommentare:

Kira Aderne hat gesagt…

hi!

so nice style do you have!!!
i love it all, the hills, the jackets and the sunglasses. You are a true fashionista!!!
so amazing!

i am adding you to my blogroll, add me too if you can :)

a kiss and a hug,
thanks a lot for passing at my blog,
keep in touch, because i will! ok?

see you,
Kira

Mode Junkie hat gesagt…

i am loving the headband! you rock em so well. ;)

molly hat gesagt…

absolutely gorgeous!
love your headbands!

spiegeleule hat gesagt…

hi. tolle bilder. ab auf die linklist. mehr!

Liz Lizo hat gesagt…

oh you genius you. Th new top looks great.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love the headband. And weird question: Do those glasses have lenses... 'Cause I desperately want some and I've been considering just buying some wayfarer sunnies and popping the lenses out, but I didn't know if it'd look funny... But yours look great! God that was a long comment.

jennifer hat gesagt…

Holy crap. I love the headband and the skirt you made into a shirt.

Richel hat gesagt…

That floral print suits you well! I really want to incorporate more fun elements into my wardrobe!

R hat gesagt…

Oooh I love it the floral print looks really good, and the headband looks awesome. This is one of my fave looks for you.

geri hirsch hat gesagt…

i want your glasses!!

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Style On Track hat gesagt…

I just found your blog today, I love it! You have such a great sense of style and you mix it with great photography :D

Lotem hat gesagt…

Wow you look like Evan Rachel Wood. A lot.
Loved the first outfit :)

runway today hat gesagt…

Great job and cute print!

Kira Aderne hat gesagt…

hi dear,

thanks anyway...
see you ok?

a kiss,

Kira

molly hat gesagt…

you should be a model!

Siljesfashion hat gesagt…

Super fashionable. Great outfit and i love the hairbands!

saray hat gesagt…

love the headbands :)

saray hat gesagt…

about what lotem said - it's soo true!!
i thought you were her!

Michelle hat gesagt…

ooh your hair looks so lovely, and so is your outfit!

Ida hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Ida hat gesagt…

the headbands are just terrific! where did you get them? been dreaming of creating a similar look for ages!

Pamela Tan hat gesagt…

really nice look! :) it suits u !!
im adding u hope u dont mind :)

NewlyInspired hat gesagt…

LOVE that headband! These photos are amazing!

Caroline hat gesagt…

so pretty!

Anonym hat gesagt…

deine haare sind so toll!