Samstag, 12. Juli 2008

photo shooting









I (toni)have been doing an internship at a desinger in hamburg for the last two weeks.My task fot those weeks was to put together a photo shooting,do the hair makeup and styling.


The photos were then taken by a proffessionell but havent been photoshopped yet because they were only done on thursday.Im still going to put them on already now because they still look quite good.I hope you like them!

11 Kommentare:

moin hat gesagt…

can you advise the photgrapher to me?
i decided to make an intership at photografers house. but i don't really know where-.

nice pictures :)

xx

lara hat gesagt…

hey :) great place for an internship!!
I like the pictures!

Kira Aderne hat gesagt…

really cool!!

a kiss!!

LuLu124 hat gesagt…

you have a lovely blog!!! this post is gorgeous, the pictures are awesome!!! :) xoxo, lulu

NICOLE hat gesagt…

these pictures are fantastic and you have a great blog i like it

Richel hat gesagt…

those photographs are amazing!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love these!

FASHIONKEY hat gesagt…

they look amazing! i esp love the first one!

Charlotte hat gesagt…

Great pictures - love them. It's a quite special design, very good shots. Well done!

FASHION CHALET hat gesagt…

Gorgeous photos!

Christina Caradona hat gesagt…

amazing hair!
x