hey everyone, maybe some of you wondered why i(soni) dont post anymore. the reason is that i'm in hongkong right now which means i cannot upload any pictures yet. i just bought a vest for about 5$ (US dollars) and i love it. and it's the first day, so i'm sure i'll find lotlot more
i'll post everything and alle the picture i've been taken
see you soon and i hope not to lose the visitors
love
soni
Montag, 7. Juli 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
6 Kommentare:
wow i love hk! im going there on september! :) go to "sham shui po" station, theres a fashion street down there, cheaper than ones in mongkok ang u can buy in wholesale! :) xoxo
there's a store called "MILAN" and they sell pre-owned designer bags.. esp for the limited ones thats so hard to purchase! but dont get balenciaga's there.. i dont know, it feels odd. hehe but prices are close as to buying brand new :)
i forgot the name, but in Causeway Bay area, there's this shop (one behind SOGO) that sells alot of stylish clothes.. i think u wudnt miss it, theres always alot of people there and the price is also cheap! i think there's also dessert crepe's shop somewhere near that u shud try.. :):) really good!
and last resort, mongkok..! but its still pricey as compared to "sham shui po", but definitely, clothes are more stylish... go during the night. when they started packing up, u can bargain 80% off! haha
and.. if u have more time... go to SHENZHEN for a day! its another city in China.. almost all the goodies in HK are from there.. but x4 cheaper! its only a subway away, usually takes 40mins. then u can apply chinese visa to enter (usually takes 30mins, but i dont know if its advisable now cos the govt started to be strict with the coming of olympics).. maybe u can do research over the internet if u have time.. but promise you.. when u go to SHENZEN - its crazy! :):) "Dong Men Lu" is advisable shopping area there :) u shud leave HK during the morning...
ps. pls bargain 70% off always!!!
Oh I think Hongkong is great!!
I also want to say sorry that I haven't comment that long but I was really busy, but now I'm back and I'm posting on my old blog again :)
I will watch out now for all your posts I mised :)
Descriptions are good, too! Or you could go to polyvore and make collages of similar items - would love to see your finds!
aaw u have to go to the main st in SSP to find the wholesalers :) im not really confident abt buying good fakes there tho, so i dont knw where, sorry :) but MILAN is a good store for 2nd hand designer stuffs :) highly recommended :)
wow you're so lucky!!! i hope you have fun there :))) btw, i've added you to my blog roll, i hope you don't mind!!! xoxo, lulu
Kommentar veröffentlichen