
lauri and I on saturday night
lauri:dress vintage
tights?
shoes:zara
me:dress vintage
blazer vintage
some of the 8 girls we were with including soni and myself all in tshirts we had made"were not tarty we just like to party"

my outfit blazer:zara
shirt:selfmade
shorts:HM
boots:vintage

the friday night my outfit:
leather jacket:brown random from milan
silk top worn as dress:HM
bag:vintage chanel
what you cant see black tights,gold HM heels

lauris,sonis and lels outfits cant tell you the exact origins except
sonis black and white dress is HM
lauris vest is vintage and shoes zara

soni and I on saturday night
soni:top:HM?
bag:vintage chanel
ripped tights:)??
me:(same outfit as in first pic)
dress:vintage
tights:HM
after a weekend on sylt with all of our best friends we all love eachother even more...what a great way to enjoy our last few weeks with eachother:(
9 Kommentare:
tolle bilder!
bin zum ersten mal hier aber eins kann ich schon sagen: ich liebe deinen stil! :)
hi from Paris stylish girls
Hi from Paris my stylish friend
I am right now covering the Paris fashion week that began last week and still for few days,
I try to forget nobody interested in fashion and style like you because I know that it could help you to find some inspiration for your coming styles.
Dior, Hermès, Agnès B... I hope you'll like my photo coverage.
have a great evening and keep on being stylish
Kamel
WWW.STYLEANDTHECITY.COM
Seriously nice outfits, so stylish!
rent u all gorgeous?? tall and thin! fun fun! :)
damn, i missed my girlfriends at home!! :)
I love your blog, so I am very honored to have your sweet comment on mine :)
you are so fancy, love all your outfits!!
a kiss
you and all of your friends are so stylish!
awesome outfits!!! :) xoxo, lulu
Kommentar veröffentlichen