We just had one of those awkward nights again. So many unepected things happened. But of course we didn't forget about our blog and took some pictures to blog.
Soni (blonde) Dress: H&M Jewerly: Vintage High Heels: Zara Bag: real Pyton, Vintage
Lauri (brown) White top: H&M Fur vest: Vintage Shoes: Zara Bag: Chanel
looks like you guys had a fun night! BTW thanks for commenting on my blog!!! I was wondering, if you do link exchanges, would you like to do one with me?
thanks for stopping by my blog....and to answer your question...ni..I WISH it was Hermes but that bag is not ...it does look like it thouh and I still love it to death.... :)
32 Kommentare:
love the fur vest and the zara heels!
die soni-schuhe sind ja toll!!!
looks like you guys had a fun night! BTW thanks for commenting on my blog!!! I was wondering, if you do link exchanges, would you like to do one with me?
Love that bolero!
These photos look like so much fun :) I really love both of your style, it is very cool
I really liked that fur vest!
that's fine that you don't have a blogroll and if you ever decide to make one, I'll definitely link you! keep up the fab work!
both very chic!
I love both of your outfits! You both look beautiful :)
the vest is amaz!
i love these looks. i recognized the h&m dress immediately. its pefection. and that vest...ooh, so jealous.
Love the white Zara-dress :)
what great pics! and even cuter outfits :)
thanks for stopping by my blog....and to answer your question...ni..I WISH it was Hermes but that bag is not ...it does look like it thouh and I still love it to death.... :)
i LOVE the blondes shoes!
love the fur vest!
Your blog is awesome! Don´t know a lot of German.. Ich liebe deine blog! Does that make sense?
Love Amie!
You both looked extremely chic in a different way! And it seems lots of fun!
wow you both look amazing! i esp love sonis heels and lauris fur vest! you guys look like you had tons of fun ;)
The fur vest is so cool! Great looks.
i love all, but the shoes, wow! I am in love!!!
a kiss sweeties ;)
die schuhe sind der hammer!
wow you guys loooked like you had loadsa fun!!
i love Soni's outfit more because i love love her shoes but Lauri look beautiful to!xx
high heels (L links
arww i have the same dress
You both look great! Love the dress Soni is wearing and also love the fur vest Lauri has!
I really like the cute black bag and the white dress.
soni - LOVE your shoes
lauri - love love love your vest. i need to find one like it!
both of you ladies have amazing Zara shoes.
Ahhhhhhhhh the bathroom photoshoots! haha gotta love those:)
CC
(LA street style)
both!! are cute outfits :)
I really like how you pose in your outfits! So fun & lovely :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen