she is good!!love her..can kate moss sing??
i actually dont like her but she has a pretty good voice!
i love her but honestly was not into her music. she looks so pretty with her mouth closed! lol
I love her! Music Blog? HERE! www.electronicrobots.blogspot.com
I was so surprised to listen to this. I thought it would be a trainwreck, but I'm glad I was proven wrong.
oh yeah it's a pretty cool video , she can sing good I think :) Her voice fits to her, if you know what I mean :)
weil ich euren blog so mag hab ich euch geqtaggt. :-)
I love her so much! I didn't know, she can REALLY sing. Cool girl!!!
wow shes singing now lolmulti talented!i love her voicenice songx
I'm impressed with her singing! ♥
wow, i find her overexposure really rather irritating most of the time..but this is.. well, good?
She is good! I'm impressed!
me too. i like this song- and her voice.have a great day!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
13 Kommentare:
she is good!!love her..can kate moss sing??
i actually dont like her but she has a pretty good voice!
i love her but honestly was not into her music. she looks so pretty with her mouth closed! lol
I love her!
Music Blog? HERE!
www.electronicrobots.blogspot.com
I was so surprised to listen to this. I thought it would be a trainwreck, but I'm glad I was proven wrong.
oh yeah it's a pretty cool video , she can sing good I think :) Her voice fits to her, if you know what I mean :)
weil ich euren blog so mag hab ich euch geqtaggt. :-)
I love her so much! I didn't know, she can REALLY sing. Cool girl!!!
wow shes singing now lol
multi talented!
i love her voice
nice songx
I'm impressed with her singing! ♥
wow, i find her overexposure really rather irritating most of the time..but this is.. well, good?
She is good! I'm impressed!
me too. i like this song- and her voice.
have a great day!
Kommentar veröffentlichen