Freitag, 9. Mai 2008

Fashion Show

The Fashion Show (i walked) for Luan by Lucia in Budapest was in January, but i got the runway pictures today. I don't think you know Luan by Lucia. In Hungary it's pretty known though.i'll post the other models later.

Backstage:




My cousin and me backstage
She wears a Luan by Lucia Dress, i wear a Byblos Clutch, a H&M sweater, Diesel Jeans and Zara Shoes

Me on the runway



18 Kommentare:

Ana hat gesagt…

wow its so cool you got to do this!

Kira Aderne hat gesagt…

wow! you are really cool, i love that add! congratulations about the great work!

you are in my links of the day,

see you,
Kira

FASHION CHALET hat gesagt…

How lucky to be a runway model, lovely makeup too! Beautiful. :)

WendyB hat gesagt…

Fabulous hair!

Richel hat gesagt…

I love your new banner! it's amazing!

Siljesfashion hat gesagt…

Love the hairstyle, and you look good on the runway:- Nice

aizat.cinta.goddess hat gesagt…

lovely..it is so cool of u to be a runway model..love it

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow, really cool that you're modeling! and your hair looks gorgeous!

Carolina Lange hat gesagt…

That is really cool! I'm sure you had so much fun!

styledigger hat gesagt…

Wow, you're a model! I'm simply jealous:) Great hair and make-up!

styledigger hat gesagt…

Wow, you're a model! I'm simply jealous:) Great hair and make-up!

runway today hat gesagt…

cute pictures!

Fashion Is Poison hat gesagt…

you look beautiful! the hair is fabulous

R hat gesagt…

These pictures are so awesomeee, did you have fun doing the runway? It looks very cool =)

ediot hat gesagt…

you loook fabolous! amazing! wowwWW

Times of Glory hat gesagt…

Hey, I really enjoying browsing these photos. I have to say that you looked awesome! Your face is very orignal, unique and beautiful. Brilliant!

FASHIONKEY hat gesagt…

wow im so jealous youre a real model! you looked soo beautiful there!

Shes Dressing Up hat gesagt…

I especially love your hair and makeup for the show, its amazing!