that blazer is fab!
ich mag den blazer in kombination mit dem kleid!
wirklich schöner blazer und tolles outfit.
LOVE that blazer, it totally makes the outfit!
Your blazer is so awesome!
sehr cooles foto
love your photos,love you blog ^^
I love your pictures!
cooles Foto und cooles Outfit :)
Was für ein niedliches Bild! ...und der Stil ist klasse! Tolle Einzelteile, super kombiniert.
i always wear a sexy bra (peeping out of the dress) instead of the top.. the top kinda makes it all wrong i think. so in short, i like your outfit! :) sexy but then with the blazer it's not that bitchy. compliments!
amazing outlooks!a kiss!
why oh why was i born in asia?! haha! im loving the details of red all over :)
Just to say I love your outfits
good for you! that blazer is spectacular! I am a bit confused about what you're doing in that photo though :S
hi stylish friendsi just discovered your blog and he looks greatI just wanted to tell you that I met Sarah Jessica parker / Sex and the city Monday in Paris and did great shots that you’ll certainly likeI also got great shots during the sunny days in Paris Have a look and enjoy !CheersKamelStreet style romancer in Paris
Soni, you are so kindto thank you, feel free to use any photos of mine if needed.you can also download my slide wich i update every weeki added your great blog.you can write mine like that : STYLE AND THE CITY - PARISlet's keep in touch talented girls !Kamelstreet style romancer in paris
love the blazer!!love those style!!it is vintage??
I adore your blazer.
im so jealous i really want your blazer!!! remind me of the one from topshop
Kommentar veröffentlichen
20 Kommentare:
that blazer is fab!
ich mag den blazer in kombination mit dem kleid!
wirklich schöner blazer und tolles outfit.
LOVE that blazer, it totally makes the outfit!
Your blazer is so awesome!
sehr cooles foto
love your photos,
love you blog ^^
I love your pictures!
cooles Foto und cooles Outfit :)
Was für ein niedliches Bild! ...und der Stil ist klasse! Tolle Einzelteile, super kombiniert.
i always wear a sexy bra (peeping out of the dress) instead of the top.. the top kinda makes it all wrong i think. so in short, i like your outfit! :) sexy but then with the blazer it's not that bitchy. compliments!
amazing outlooks!
a kiss!
why oh why was i born in asia?! haha! im loving the details of red all over :)
Just to say I love your outfits
good for you! that blazer is spectacular! I am a bit confused about what you're doing in that photo though :S
hi stylish friends
i just discovered your blog and he looks great
I just wanted to tell you that I met Sarah Jessica parker / Sex and the city Monday in Paris and did great shots that you’ll certainly like
I also got great shots during the sunny days in Paris
Have a look and enjoy !
Cheers
Kamel
Street style romancer in Paris
Soni,
you are so kind
to thank you, feel free to use any photos of mine if needed.
you can also download my slide wich i update every week
i added your great blog.
you can write mine like that : STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS
let's keep in touch talented girls !
Kamel
street style romancer in paris
love the blazer!!love those style!!it is vintage??
I adore your blazer.
im so jealous i really want your blazer!!! remind me of the one from topshop
Kommentar veröffentlichen