Donnerstag, 27. März 2008

(Some stuff i bought in) Paris

I have just returned from Paris. I was there during my 2 week-holidays. Like everybody does, i totally fell in love with this city. I tried to go to every Designer Store i like. Comme des Garcons, Balenciaga, Hermes, Lanvin, Galliano, Ellie Saab, Prada, MiuMiu and so on. AND Colette for sure. I took a picture with Oscar, the lovely Colette Dog.:)
I almost bought a Topshop Kate Moss Dress there, but for some reason i didn't. I totally loved the unique stuff there. I think it's the shop i spent the most time in.
Oh and i went to the LV office. Only because i thought it was a huge store though..


What i wore
Jacket: H&M
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Vintage
Bag: MiuMiu


At Zara










Moulin Rouge



Colette


Colette Dog OSCAR


Louvre



Some stuff i bought


Magazines: Colette



Boots: Vintage




Shoes: Zara




Shoes: Zara, H&M





Jewerly: H&M, Grandma, Vintage
Scarf: Vintage

4 Kommentare:

Liz Lizo hat gesagt…

You went to Paris?? I'm so jealous...great style.

R hat gesagt…

Oh wow Im so jealous, your Paris pictures look awesome. I also love your buys, nice blog =)

Vertiginoso hat gesagt…

Your Picture from Zara is Stunning !!! Sculptural Delicay and Urban-CHIC Style with an avanescent sulfurous vibe :Simply a delightful cocktail . . . FRANKLY, You wears "Trendy-Short" WONDERFULLY !!!

Cordially, Antoine( "from France But not from Paris")

Michelle hat gesagt…

Those shoes are fantastic!Esp dig the ankle boots in the second picture..